Happy new year! And to help you have an amazing year, let’s start with an update to Formula – Universal Code Editor, today the app was revamped, and here is what’s new:
- #New: Added Swift and Visual Basic Support
- #Improved: Navigation when ading new files (Next and back buttons now is going to be hidden).
- #Improved: Blank page layout.
- #Fix: Status bar, on mobile, doesn’t showed the clock, battery life, and other things.
- #Fix: PHP files now open as they should.
- #Fix: WhatsApp and other apps, won’t open Formula when selectin a new file.
- #Fix: Some extensions didn’t show “”Open with formula”” unless users point to it.
- #Fix: Tabs name refreshing on every click (this is just a workaround for now).
- There is minor changes that together makes this app better.
The update is out! Check it out!